Conditions and Comprehensive Treatments at Our True Life Chiropractic in Anchorage, AK
At True Life Chiropractic in Anchorage, Alaska, the quality of your life is important to us. For years, our team has offered comprehensive, noninvasive therapies to the Anchorage area, directed by our chiropractor, Dr. Mike Michaud.
Our Therapeutic Services
We have many therapeutic choices under one roof. A consultation with our team will determine which approach to take. We may recommend one or a combination of therapies, depending on your unique situation:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: We employ gentle, non-thrusting methods of spinal adjustment to correct subluxations of the spine.
- Spinal Decompression/Traction Therapy: A noninvasive alternative to surgery, traction therapy can relieve inflammation and restore proper alignment to relieve back pain.
- Therapeutic Massage: Massage therapy addresses issues of the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, and ligaments. It can also improve joint mobility by releasing the body's natural lubricants. It soothes muscles and increases blood and lymph circulation.
- Acupuncture: An ancient Chinese practice, acupuncture promotes healing by balancing the body's flow of energy.
- Corrective Exercises: Your participation in your well-being is essential. We can design an exercise plan and teach you the correct execution so that you can continue them safely at home. This will speed up your healing process.
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Counseling: From boosting the immune system, to losing weight, to treating digestive issues, there are a number of dietary plans and supplements that we can prescribe.
Conditions Treated at True Life Chiropractic
- Back pain, including herniated discs, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, and spinal stenosis.
- Sciatica along the distribution of either leg.
- Whiplash/neck pain from an auto injury or other injurious impacts.
- Sports injuries.
- Personal accidents due to heavy lifting, twisting or falling.
Special Populations Served
- Pediatrics: Our therapies are safe and effective for the entire family. Infants, toddlers, and teens can be evaluated and successfully treated for musculoskeletal issues, misalignment, scoliosis, and other dysfunctions of body mechanics.
- Prenatal, Pregnant, and Postpartum Women: Women's bodies go through a multitude of changes during and after pregnancy. While our adjustments are always gentle, during this time, our therapies can be further modified to ensure the safety of both the mother and baby. Chiropractic intervention can reduce back pain and morning stiffness, clear headaches, ignite higher energy, promote better sleep, and can even help prevent breech births.
- Sports, Work, and Auto Accident Injury Sufferers: Our treatments can heal and strengthen your injured area, thereby preventing recurrence in the future.
Contact Our True Life Chiropractic in Anchorage, AK Today!
Whether you are recovering from an injury or looking to improve your flexibility, function, and overall well-being, our Anchorage chiropractor can design a plan tailor-made for you. This initial consultation to determine the extent of your pain and establish a course of therapy for you is absolutely free. Call us at 907-646-2225 today to schedule your free evaluation.